Wednesday, June 11, 2008

End my holiday soon....

Haiz...This holiday...the same holiday...Jus like that...finish jor...SIENZ..jus go out watch movie, go to visit my birth place(Kelantan).That's all.! Nothing else.

Oh yeah..i still got 1 more thing to do..i bought a new game named TIME SHIFT. But i had finished it...lol...The game was quite nice.i can stop, slow and reverse the time. Sounds excited huh.!?

Abd also, my result had come out, feeling sad because of that TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION. Made my CGPA drop again...haiz...I so damn hard to pull till 3 then falling back again...arghh...but my mom said :"suan la, mom see u can pass all then good lo.." haha...see..! where the hell in this world got mother so good..!? that she is MY MOM..!! lolx.

Well...still got 3 more days, i need to get back to cyber le lo..feel excited and sien...hahaha...Ok then hope to see my housemate and my University' matesoon..haha!!

No comments: