Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Am i too greedy....

To be with me, i need a understanding, and a mature minded. that's all .! is that really greedy.? I know that sometimes people can't control their feeling on something happen. But if i did something maybe you all think is wrong for a reason, some people may think is an excuses. FIne, then is ok. I hope my closest people to be understand...and finally i had decided not to hide anymore.. If the world knew...then let it be..I'm still in your side...AM i going to run away from this.? I WONT.!!

Maybe you were right...time.. that's wat we all need...I hope u could take enuff time...to get this clear...I concern you, not because i had made a mistake. i concern you because i care. i called you, not because i wan to beg for your forgiveness, i called you because i don't want you to be alone.

For the mistake i had made, i know it cannot be forgive, but i really hope for a understanding... But still "I am Sorry..."

For the Dearest...Grace..!

1 comment:

*...Z . i . N...* said...

act...for me u r jz finding excuses for urself...
u r d one who told me..."JZ LET IT BE..."
bt tat time leh...
u let me c d other part of u....