Thursday, May 8, 2008

Wow..! it's been a long while...

Hi guys, Seems to be a long long while i didn't update my blog. Almost get suspended already...Lolx.

Well, I'm now in the study week to get in to my Final exam for my second years,last trimester. Hope i could study well. That is most people hope.! The problem, I don't the mood for study now. Oh my god.! I could just say:" 死咯..!!not yet finish study..!" After that asking my housemate for "DOTA", Or going to play chess with Mr. Zhou(sleep).That's funny huh.!?

But i really my holiday could reach soon.Then I can go out enjoy...! yeahoo..! It will be fun by just think of that. Haiz...

Hmm...nothing much to talk about now..Suddenly wanted to write something in my blog to update it only..blek..! Anyway, see you guys soon..! haha..! Pray for me...lolx...

2 comments:

*...Z . i . N...* said...

wei wei wei...
lou chan a...
nw stil feel moody to study meh?
mmmm...
jz try ur best k...
v'll pray for d...
gambateh o....
"all d best in ur exam"
(^^,)

-denise- said...

Gambate! u study hard ya! cos i'll "play" for u.. hehe.. =p

ps: oso will pray for u.. =p