Sunday, March 23, 2008

The one week break....

Well, it's a very good, excited news for me that we would have one week break for our midterm. In this entire week, u know what? I've done nothing except Movie-ing, Dota-ing, eating and sleeping? Anyway, i feel warm is i had a few frens accompany me for my boredness week...

For this week, i had finish an anime called "BECK". It's quite a nice anime. Watching it, making me feel more interest in Guitar....I hope i could play it well. But it's a hard thing. Although it's a intrument that easiest to learn.Anyway, I still want to learn it well..!! Gambateh..!

After this week,i have to get back to my study life. it's bored though. Still hav 2 years to go for my graduate if it's smooth without failing any subject. My midterm test still not yet finish. after my test still have my final which is coming soon too.

And today i woke up,something happen.....it happen so sudden...i felt like falling down from somewhere high in the sky, and i didn't know how i fell....but i cant see the ground, i don't know when i could see it.... I hope i could see the ground soon....

1 comment:

*...Z . i . N...* said...

ed....
actuali wat happened ya?...
jz wish to noe...
jz hope to b ur listener...
nyway....things wil gt settle soon d noh...
jz stay happy ba^^

-zhan-