Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm Back....

Hi guys, to all of my visitors... I have an important announcement that i really need to tell u all..!! that is... "I'm back..!!" Haha..feeling -.-" It's been long i didn't update my blog, sorry guys..i'd been so busy for my exam and my vacation, But until now i only can having holiday silently. But i got a quite fun and enjoyable trip with some of my friends, it was an unforgetable memory. Although it was fun but once again i really need to stay home as i already "bottom up" my wallet. Nothing left but all the recipts. I can be a good boy, in order to filling up my hunger. Haha.!

Last night was my "brother's" birthday. We went to the New Way of 1U sing K. We having alot of food there as it had a buffet for 1 hour. So we take as much as we can filling up the room with the food. At last, we couldn't finish it.Not because the food too much, it's because the food SUX..!! Not only for matter of this, the waiter coming in for billing, we got stunned by the stupid bill.! RM640.00 What ta Hell...!! I never seem so expensive as i live until now.! RM58.80 for each people. those fruits and nuts seems like imported from outer space, so damn expensive. it cost RM123.00 for those don't know what kind of fruits & nuts. SWEAT..!! Guys, when you all
wanna to go New Way sing K, really need to be careful get fool by them..!! but since our brother birthday, what can we do...Haha..!!

Ok lo.!! I wanna to get back to my holiday, visit me again when i've updated again me blog..see you when i updated..!!

No comments: