Friday, January 18, 2008

What can i say...!?

Well...Am i holidaying..? it should be.! LOLz, feeling of boredness, loneliness, then don't know how, my sadness come along. It's should be happy for my holiday. But all my fren are examing..fed up..! Well today is friday already, hoping my enjoyable time(playing basketball) can smoothly be done by no any other obstract my precious activity. i can only play few times a week.

Most of the time at home just sleep, eat, chat and watch. keep repeat the same procedure.haih...what can i say...!? Anyway some of my friends told me the result of our final gonna out soon... Hope there is a surprise for me...by not making me down.

Time to bed, later morning i'm suppose to help my father doing job. hehe, well then, Good night..!!

Slogan for now~~" To Overcome the sadness..!!" yeah..!! babe..!!

No comments: