Friday, December 28, 2007

Miserable weeks......

What a miserable Week..!! All these day just playing, watching, Doing bored things.
Even In the X'mas Eve, at least go some of my fren(guy only) celebrate.We went to 1U to watch Movie(National Treassure2:Book Of Secret), by that time i saw alot of people jamming to go to The Curve celebrating X'mas eve by watching the Show : Flower in the sky(Fire Works). Luckly the movie was long enough.^O^ if not, the rest of the time, cant imagine how are we gonna do to make the time pass. Sweat ah..!!! Seeing all people in the couple for their X'mas celebration. sigh... On the X'mas that day more horrible... Alone in the room, playing the guitar, exercising the song(爱我别走).

The meaningful thing i had done is, helping my parent doing the housework for welcoming the year of 2008.Cant wait for hoping going back to cyber, at least got PC to play,surfing,chatting,drama-ing...(i cant live without you, my PC).

1 good news that made me quite happy and 放心 is....tada... My uncle(PTPTN) had bank in money to me...Yahoo..!!! Hoping my holiday will be happy..!! haha.!! For now my, i need to tie on my study... Hoping this trimester can pull up my CGPA in order to get back to my target(3.0)..-.-" Gambateh..My dear Ed..You must do it..!!

Well see you all again..!! Need to get back for my study 1st..later wanna go yam cha..!! Ciaoz...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooNo...Edwin say:i need to tie on my study...

see u write this thing i also sweat ah...u know...is SWEAT AH!!!

pls remember me!! is me!!ur roomaate write to u de...sweat ah...haha

peng kao me la..bleh~~~~

Anonymous said...

haha.. st... very funny, ask u to peng him ahh... fast fast go lah.. hehe...

but ahh, ur entry doesnt sounds like miserable ahhh...

anyway, take care ya... i miss u so much... muacksss