Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's not important anymore....

For now, I'm feeling tired,hot temper, and abit moody for some reason.Is it because of the basketball game just now or.... other things had made me like this.

Since the problem from some of my good friends, we haven't make up our mind to planning how are we going to celebrate our X'mas eve. So i'm now having decision to make is whether follow my parent to having a japanese buffet or follow my gay partner(my roommate) to go some other place to have a celebration, or going out with my Brothers(secondary best friends). But all the decision i have to make in under 1 condition...I'm so damn POOR already...!! No more money left to spend...T_T because of the TUITION FEES of MMU(money minded university).Moreover, my Uncle(PTPTN) haven't pay me money to spend...

It's been long ....i haven't go back to my home,my parent seems miss me alot...sometimes my father called me sometimes my mother do...So i make up mind to going back home in this weekend, to accompany my parent.

I think i have to stop here....so dam tired already...Lazy to write..^^
Well then...Good night Ed..!!
Dreams make people more tired,so hopefully dun dream.
But sleep tight...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My ex-roomie..
Since when u become hot temper o?
dun like dat..
haha..
Jia you ba..
time can cure you..
The one who sleep beside u now cant help u??
lol..
2 semester din sleep beside me ady..
miss me ma??
wakakakaa..

-denise- said...

to im not gay lou:

wow! luckily u had stated u r not a gay lou! if not i'll thought u r a gay.. cos u sound so "gay".. muahaha..!
anyway, nice to meet u ya! ;)